Intro

I've decided to start blogging again....have everything in the one place! Comments always welcome and thanks for looking!

Friday 21 February 2014

52 CCT Challenge - Landscapes

I was given an Honary mention at for my card last week, so very pleased I am!


This weeks theme is to make a "Landscape" Christmas card so I made this card using a Memory Box die "Country Landscape". I spritz the background with  a white glimmer mist and masked off an area to create a moon with white craft ink. Added the die cut landscape, bit of silver stickles and a pretty bow. I love the sentiment....at Christmas all roads lead to home..... which is from a Penny Black set Christmas Cheer. Thanks for looking! X


5 comments:

  1. Pat, this is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the beautiful misting and the amazing clean design! You never cease to amaze me with your cards! :) Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) HUGS and happy weekend! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply fabulous! I love the shimmer on the background, the sparkle of the snow by the houses and the sweet sentiment too. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful landscape card Pat, I love the big moon and the shimmer! A gorgeous colour against the crisp white too! Thanks so much for joining us at 52 {C}CT, please play along with us again soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Pat! Love your big moon. I have wanted this die cut FOREVER!! Your beautiful card just might have pushed me over the edge from want to NEED :o) Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT.

    PS congrats too on the bird card - so lovely it was!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love it! The atmosphere, the sentiment, ....everything!
    Congratulations for the well deserved HM!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete