Intro

I've decided to start blogging again....have everything in the one place! Comments always welcome and thanks for looking!

Friday 5 September 2014

52 Christmas Card Throwdown

This week the challenge is to make a card using an old sketch. Delving into the archives I decided on this one from May 2013



I used spellbinder dies to cut the cream and brown centrepiece and used a cheap nasty stamp from a magazine.....the quality is so bad when you stamp with it! Anyway, I coloured in with markers and mounted onto cardstock with a couple of old Stampin Up paper scraps. I'm determined to use this pack of paper up before this Christmas! A gold thread bow and sentiment to finish.




6 comments:

  1. Love the sparkly accents you have added to this card and the lovely DSP too - it's a beautiful card - thanks for joining in this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love that you rotated the sketch and the colours are so fresh and very festive! Thanks for joining our August Pick A Previous Sketch challenge at 52 {C}CT. Have a lovely day!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the festive little grouping of presents! Thanks for sharing your card with us at 52{C}CT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Pat, love that you have turned the sketch, I think it looks better that way round!
    Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. malgré la mauvaise qualité de ton tampon, le résultat est charmant Pat et très moderne, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great sketch to choose and I love what you've done with it Pat. Love the papers and your embellishments - brilliant!

    Thanks for joining us at 52CCT this week. Hugs, Gill xx

    ReplyDelete