Intro

I've decided to start blogging again....have everything in the one place! Comments always welcome and thanks for looking!

Thursday 30 April 2015

CASEing for Christmas

The card this week we are CASEing for Christmas is one of Mynns! Come on over to join in and see the other ladies fabulous cards!






I loved Mynns rich red, black and kraft colour scheme so I decided to use the same colour combination for my simple card. A kraft base card, a simple square panel with a stamped poinsettia (Clearly Besotted stamps). A few sequins and gold stickles to add some sparkle. I was going to add a teeny weeny tag but decided not to. Keep it simple!



I hope you join in with our challenge....be ahead this Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pat, you forgot to post your photo on the blog. I took care of it for you! Love your gorgeous CAS CASE of Mynn's card. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, this is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the beautiful poinsettia image and clean design! A fabulous CASE of my card! HUGS, friend! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Pat... and perfectly CAS.
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete